Join us in welcoming The UT Tyler School of Medicine as the 21st member institution at TMDSAS! Here's what you need to know to add this school to your application.
21 - Meet The UT Southwestern Medical Center
We discuss The UT Southwestern Medical Center curriculum, student progress, and how to excel in the interview process. Our panel of guests includes:
- Dr. Kathleen Wilson, Professor of Pathology and Admissions Committee Chair
- Dr. Dennis Burns, Professor of Pathology
- Dr. Jim Wagner, Professor of Internal Medicine and Associate Dean for Admissions
- Dr. Shawna Nesbitt, Professor of Medicine and Associate Dean of the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion
You can find more information about The UT Southwestern Medical Center at http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/education/medical-school/.
Join our online communities to receive early access to the podcasts, ask questions and receive information directly from TMDSAS, professional schools and advisors.
- The TMDSAS Hub is open to all applicants in the EY2019/2020 cycle.
- The TMDSAS Non-Traditional Applicants group is open to all applicants who identify themselves as non-traditional and would like to connect with other applicants.
If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TMDSAS Podcast is a proud affiliate of the MededMedia network.
Inside Health Education
View Related Items
Join us in welcoming The UT Rio Grande Valley School of Podiatric Medicine as the 20th member institution at TMDSAS! Here's what you need to know to add this school to your application.