Join the TMDSAS Support team live to get your application questions answered.
50 - The "TMDSAS Task Force" Answers Your Most Commonly Asked Questions
Welcome to episode 50 of the TMDSAS Podcast! Thanks to y'all as we reach this milestone - we're excited for the next 50+ episodes!
On this episode, we sit down with the "TMDSAS Task Force" comprised of:
- Nichole Castillo, Academic Evaluator
- Brendan Tyler, Application Support Specialist
- Cherry Gonzales, Operations Specialist
The group answers commonly asked questions regarding coursework, technical issues, and supporting documents. Here are the timestamps for when we discuss each topic:
- Entering AP Credit (3:48)
- Entering Dual Credit (6:48)
- Semester vs. Quarter Hours (7:58)
- Whether a course was "Last Time Taken" (10:02)
- Making Changes after Submitting (12:41)
- FERPA Regulations (15:19)
- Why It's Important to Save Often (16:25)
- Copying and Pasting into the Application (17:10)
- Downloading a PDF of the Full Application (18:51)
- Accessing and Using the PCR (19:27)
- Issues with the Chronology (21:07)
- Current vs. Planned Activities (22:08)
- Don't Open Multiple Tabs/Windows (25:09)
Supporting Documents Questions
- Supporting Docs Defined (25:56)
- Supporting Document Processing Times (26:20)
- Tracking Your Documents (27:09)
- Documents Needed for Transmitting to Schools (27:49)
- Documents Needed for Interview Invites (28:21)
- Planning Your Transcripts Timeline (28:41)
- Electronic Transcripts (30:42)
- Foreign Transcripts (33:15)
- Contacting TMDSAS (34:43)
Join our online communities to receive early access to the podcasts, ask questions and receive information directly from TMDSAS, professional schools and advisors.
- The TMDSAS Hub is open to all applicants in the EY2019/2020 cycle.
- The TMDSAS Non-Traditional Applicants group is open to all applicants who identify themselves as non-traditional and would like to connect with other applicants.
If you have any questions or comments about the podcast, reach us at email@example.com.
The TMDSAS Podcast is a proud affiliate of the MededMedia network.
Inside Health Education
View Related Items