Courage Sessions: Live Q&A with TXHES
The purpose of these Q&A sessions is to provide support to each student in the application cycle. Since there have been changes in the 2021 cycle, it is important that each applicant be aware of the MCAT, DAT and GRE administration dates, the updates to the Application Handbook, and changes in application deadlines. These updates are outlined in our newsroom.
You can watch the livestream from here or view the Courage Sessions archive below.
Session ArchiveApril - May 2020
- May 28, 2020 with TTUHSC El Paso Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine
- May 27. 2020 with Texas A&M College of Dentistry and UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
- May 13, 2020 with TXHES Executive Director
- May 6, 2020 with Long School of Medicine
- April 29, 2020 with TMDSAS
- April 22, 2020 Welcome Session