50 - The "TMDSAS Task Force" Answers Your Most Commonly Asked Questions
Welcome to episode 50 of the TMDSAS Podcast! Thanks to y'all as we reach this milestone - we're excited for the next 50+ episodes!
On this episode, we sit down with the "TMDSAS Task Force" comprised of:
- Nichole Castillo, Academic Evaluator
- Brendan Tyler, Application Support Specialist
- Cherry Gonzales, Operations Specialist
The group answers commonly asked questions regarding coursework, technical issues, and supporting documents. Here are the timestamps for when we discuss each topic:
- Entering AP Credit (3:48)
- Entering Dual Credit (6:48)
- Semester vs. Quarter Hours (7:58)
- Whether a course was "Last Time Taken" (10:02)
- Making Changes after Submitting (12:41)
- FERPA Regulations (15:19)
- Why It's Important to Save Often (16:25)
- Copying and Pasting into the Application (17:10)
- Downloading a PDF of the Full Application (18:51)
- Accessing and Using the PCR (19:27)
- Issues with the Chronology (21:07)
- Current vs. Planned Activities (22:08)
- Don't Open Multiple Tabs/Windows (25:09)
Supporting Documents Questions
- Supporting Docs Defined (25:56)
- Supporting Document Processing Times (26:20)
- Tracking Your Documents (27:09)
- Documents Needed for Transmitting to Schools (27:49)
- Documents Needed for Interview Invites (28:21)
- Planning Your Transcripts Timeline (28:41)
- Electronic Transcripts (30:42)
- Foreign Transcripts (33:15)
- Contacting TMDSAS (34:43)
Connect with us!Reach out if you have any questions or comments about the podcast.
Join our online communities to receive early access to the podcasts, ask questions and receive information directly from TMDSAS, professional schools and advisors.
The TMDSAS Podcast is a proud affiliate of the MededMedia network.